Oceanic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning to ALL members

Go down

Warning to ALL members Empty Warning to ALL members

Post by Lost 1ne Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:40 pm

For the next few weeks it is advised you do not train skills excessively due to the fact that more gold farming accounts are being created and therefore botwatch has been more active than ever. Evil or Very Mad

Aquatic/Oceanic do not endorse botting and certainly do not support it, however it's came to my attention that more and more members are being banned for botting (wrongly accused) and thus leading them to believe that the FC + CC is unsafe causing them to leave.affraid

Earlier today I was about to start a dungeon grind (with clan quitting extraordinaire Joy, lol) and about 3 minutes in I got disconnected and when I logged back in I was permanently banned. Many more have been banned recently pale

Warning to ALL members CqXGdgF

I'd been grinding dung for about 5 hours before this and my offence list was clean after Jagex's previous screw up with my account.

N0vaaa wrote:I just got perm banned because apparently I was found botting....
Jagex thinks that if you train con for 3hrs straight that then all of a sudden you're a bot...
Hopefully my appeal goes through which i doubt though :/

If anyone else has been busted for apparently "botting" then please contact me and I will try to forward your concerns to a JMod when there is an opportunity to.

Play safely,
Connor.
Lost 1ne
Lost 1ne

https://www.youtube.com/charries96

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum